SoLigno offers you its unique concept of an open industrial platform to eco-co-design and quickly manufacture in large quantities yours low-carbon construction modules in wood frames and bio-sourced insulation.
They fully meet the requirements of environmental regulations RE2020 and construction standards.
They fit naturally into any sustainable housing project, whether 100% wood frame or hybrid wood and concrete.
Timber frame modules
Walls and Facades
Multi-function rigid panel: rain barrier, termite barrier, fire resistance and additional insulation
Reinforced gypsum or high density wood fiber
Solid wood sourced as close as possible in France, with sections of 45/145 mm or 45/220 mm
Insulating From bio-sourced or recycled sources for optimal thermal and acoustic comfort. Wood fiber Cellulose wadding Other bio-sourced insulation on request
Stability veil based on fibers or wood particles
Digital and personalized co-design of your modules
- It allows the design and construction of buildings with thermal and environmental performance at the highest levels of RE 2020
- It aims for a zero carbon footprint by choosing materials that are bio-sourced and local or from the circular economy
- It is produced quickly on an automated production line under quality control
- It reduces construction time and cost
- It reduces transportation on site and facilitates access to difficult sites
- It offers a simplified and fast assembly avoiding the impact of nuisances on the building site
The different module sizes
SoLigno allows you to eco-design your ‘2D’ modules of different sizes, according to a Dfma approach – Design for manufacturing and assembly.
The modularity of the sizes offers a great creative flexibility and freedom for the architects.
In addition, if needed for a project, a small quantity of custom sized modules can be produced.
Characteristics of the modules
Renovations and new constructions
At SoLigno, we fully believe in a regional approach to construction.
We make our open industrial platform available to all renovation and new construction projects in the Southern Region.
Our modular and off-site construction technique allows us to address all markets, from individual or grouped housing, to collective housing, to public and private tertiary markets, for a sustainable, comfortable, quality habitat.