An open low-carbon, bio-based and local construction solution
Lign.O is a 2D Modular off-site construction player in the South Region. Lign.O offers an industrialized system of wood construction solutions from regional materials.
A range of 2D modular components
The granularity of the modules allows great architectural freedom to meet the unique needs of each project.
Modules de Mur
Modules de Plafond ou plancher
Modules de Mur avec menuiseries
For all types of construction
and renovation projects
Individual or collective dwellings up to R + 2, senior residences, eco-districts
Offices / business premises, schools, nurseries, nursing homes, care centers
Wooden walls known as “curtain walls”:
For tertiary buildings, with concrete frames, or for energy renovations of any type of construction
The Lign.O system uses
- Wood structural components from local forests
- Insulators and bio-based and responsible materials
It complies with DTU 31.2 timber construction standards. It is based on the Dfma (Design for manufacturing and assembly) approach or design for manufacturing and assembly.
Lign.O uses a digital engineering system that translates drawings into manufacturing instructions and then assembly on site.
The Lign.O system offers the following advantages
- It aims for a carbon footprint O by choosing biobased and local materials or from the circular economy
- It allows architectural freedom to meet various design needs
- It reduces construction time promotes cost predictability
- It reduces the number of transport on site
- It offers a simplified and quick assembly avoiding the impact of nuisances on the site